Popular Posts

Monday, October 4, 2010

My First blog goes to my Hubby..

To fall in love is an event happened in my life 11 years back.

To rise in love is has been the constant process over the years.

Its you who have made me achieve this level as human being. To grow as person is the most important thing.
You have been teaching me to stick to our grassroots . You have given me the amount of space which any lady can just dream of. You have shown faith in all the things I have done through out the years. And that makes you my dream man. I wish I can get married to you again in next birth as well...(God Bless You...)

I truly mean all the words said. Its difficult to stay married to me, I know.

Prem Na rang thi bharelu meghdhanush tame,
Ne mari par varase te vadali pan tame.


Aankh ma anju e kajal pan tame,
ne kyarek khare te kharu tipu pan tame.

Lakhela shabdo ma nitre te lagni tame,
ne maun ma samai jay te shabdo pan tame.

Hraday no je sambhlay e dhabkar tame, 
Ne shwas ma nikle te varal pan tame.

Prem ma padva ni saja chho tame,
Saja thai maza kem lago chho tame...?

LOVE YOU...

1 comment:

  1. I want to go back to d time when "innocence" was "natural"...
    When geeting "high"... meant "Swing..."
    When "Drinking" meant "Rasna..."
    When "DAD" was the only "HERO"...
    When Love was "Mom's HUG"....
    When "Dad's Shoulder" is "Highest place on EARTH"...
    When only thing could "Hurt" where "Bleeding Knee's"...
    When only things were broken... "TOY's"
    When finally "GOOD BUY" Meant "Till Tomorrow"...
    Life has changed a lots...
    Isan't IT ???
    One question to you... WHat are you doing yaar???
    Or Forget to Live.

    ReplyDelete